Monday, December 31, 2007

Wart Eliminator Product Review

Wart Eliminator is a fairly new product made by a company called Miracle Of Aloe. It comes in several different sizes but I opted for the 2 ounce bottle with "brush on applicator".

The ingredients in Wart Eliminator are as follows: Salicylic Acid SD Alcohol 40-A, Butyl Ester of PYM/MA Copoylmer, Pure Aloe Vera Gel, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Camphor.

Many Wart Removal products on the market today use ingredients similar to the ones found in Wart Eliminator. What makes this product different from the competition is the incorporation of Aloe Vera. I was curious to see what type of effect Aloe Vera would have on my plantar warts and this is what I found:

1. Wart Eliminator did not burn my skin nearly as much as other wart removal products. I tend to think that the Aloe Vera played a part in this because it is normally used as a soothing agent for the skin.

2. After one week (7 days) of use, I noticed that the wart on my hand had shrunk by about 35-40%. This was impressive to me because I thought that such a painless medication would take much longer to work!

3. Wart Eliminator left a very light residue that was less than many other products on the market.

Pros: Painless, fast acting, affordable
Cons: Hard to find, Leaves a light residue
Overall: I will use the product again and I highly recommend it!


Click on Picture below for 2 ounce size
Wart Eliminator 2 oz.

Click on Picture below for 1 ounce size
Wart Eliminator 1 oz.
<

No comments:

Bigger Blogger Blog Point