Saturday, December 29, 2007

Newton Rx Warts #67 1 oz Review







Newton Rx Warts #67 1 oz









I found an interesting new wart removal product recently called Newtown Rx Warts #67. This item is similar to others in that it is applied through a pinpoint applicator directly to your wart. What I thought was unique about Rx Warts is the ingredients that it contains:

Antimonium crud. 15x Bryonia 15x Calcarea carb. 15x Causticum 15x Dulcamara 15x Natrum carb. 15x Nitricum ac. 15x Silicea 15x Taraxacum 3x Thuja occ. 3x + 15x Verbascum 3x Alcohol 15%

Almost immediately after applying the solution to a wart on my index finger I felt a slight burning sensation that lasted about a minute and a half. I found that Newtown Rx Warts did not leave any residue on my finger which was a big plus!

After one week I saw the wart on my index finger go down by about 40%! I was very impressed by this product and I saw immediate results in 2 days!

Pros: Fast acting, affordable, no white residue
Cons: Slight burning sensation, difficult to find
Overall: Highly recommended!

No comments:

Bigger Blogger Blog Point