Friday, December 28, 2007

Maximum Strength Wart-Off Review



Click below to Buy Maximum Strength Wart-Off...

"Wart-Off Liquid, Wart Remover - 0.5 Oz"



I used Maximum Strength Wart-Off on an especially stubborn plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The main ingredient in Wart-Off is 17% Salicylic acid which is common amongst many wart removal products. Wart Off comes with a pinpoint applicator which helps you to apply the liquid substance to your wart.

I did notice a slight stinging sensation on my foot shortly after applying the product but it only lasted about 45 seconds. There also seemed to be a white residue-type substance left behind by the Maximum Strength Wart-Off product and I recommend that you not remove the residue while treating your wart because it is simply what happens when the salicylic acid dries on your skin.

After two weeks the stubborn plantar wart on my foot had shrunk by about 15%!

Pros: Affordable, effective, safe
Cons: Some stinging possible, leaves a light residue
Overall: I think that this is a good product and I will use it again! You cannot go wrong for the price.

No comments:

Bigger Blogger Blog Point