Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A 100% successful remedy for warts

You MUST see this!
Over 2,000 satisfied customers and counting!
This is a battery powered electronic device that will completely remove warts.

A 100% successful remedy for warts

The unit is applied to the wart for just 3 minutes. The wart will be permanently killed and normal skin will steadily replace the dead wart tissue. There is no scarring.

Works on all types of warts, including stubborn and difficult to remove Plantar warts.

Aren't you tired of the endless hassle of using the pads and liquids that never seem to work?

The principal of operation of the device is as follows.
Each cell type in the body (as any physical item) has a natural resonant frequency.
If the cell is agitated at its natural resonant frequency, the resonance causes the cell to physically break apart, destroying itself. (A well known example of this is the wine glass shattering to the sound of an opera singer singing a clear note at the wine glasses resonant frequency)
The electronic circuit pulses 24v dc at the natural resonant frequency of a wart cell. Very little energy is needed to achieve this.
The results are virtually always 100% successful.

This is a significantly preferable and far more successful treatment than the painful and costly practice of freezing off warts using liquid nitrogen, often, only to have them return.

One 3 minute treatment completely eliminates the wart

If you really are fed-up with a wart, this will get rid of it permanently and extremely conveniently.
The electrode is placed on the wart and the unit activated. The pulsed dc signal causes the cells that comprise the wart to burst. Only the wart cells react to this frequency of electrical stimulation, leaving the surrounding skin completely unaffected.

In tests over a 3 year period, a 100% success rate has been achieved.
Works on all types of warts, incuding common warts, Plantar warts, HPV and genital warts.


** No wart has survived the treatment **

November 06
This was a wart that the patient had had for over 10 years.
It was treated in 4 sections, 3 minute to each quarter.
The whole visit took half an hour.


29 January 07
This was the situation on his return visit just under 3 months later.


Customer Testimonials

"Thanks for a great product. I had an outbreak of warts on my hands that slowly seemed to multiply - no matter what I did. I spent quite a bit on doctors visits - but they always seemed to come back.Your electronic wart remover got rid of them after just one session. It is so nice to be wart free at last."

Regard,
Tony Swales

"Thank you very much for the wart machine. I have to write to tell you that it worked so well.I never really expected it to, but it just zapped them completely. I cant even see where they used to be now.Thanks again for an excellent product.
I wish I had it years ago."


Susan Atkinson

"Dude, I am so happy I bought the Wartabater. I had Genital Warts for twenty years and now they are gone! In only two months they are completly gone with no scarring! You should advertise more. There are so many un-happy people that need this product.
I just happened upon your website by chance. The Wartabater should be advetised on TV as well as all other media.The WORLD should know about this. I have spent thousands trying to get rid of my condition only to have them come back, time and time again. For less than $100, I finally have my confidence back. There is a site called HPV FAQ that has thousands of un-happy people who believe that their lives are over becase of HPV. I tried to post your product, but they say it's spamming."

I thank you, my friend.
Red
This unit carries a 90 day money back warrantee. Should you not be satisfied, simply return it for a full refund.

**Wait! Order by 9:00 PM Eastern time on 1-13-08 and I will throw in a FREE REPORT that reveals 10 natural and homeopathic remedies for warts using items that you can find in your fridge!**

I've sold this report to many satisfied customers for $19.99 each. I will send it to you for FREE if you order by the deadline!


Still have questions? Email us at Yourselfdefenseshop@gmail.com

Click below to order Wartabater for $79.95 safely with PayPal.

Item usually ships within 24 hours.




15 comments:

Unknown said...

There are various types of warts treatments are there in here. But best way to treated in Homoeopathy. Homoeopathy is a great treatment cure for warts. This treatment cure for warts within one weeks.



genital warts

Unknown said...

All you need for home remedies for warts are vitamins, found at any local drug store, pineapple, garlic, and baking powder. Home Treatment For Warts

Success James said...

FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
telling the world about you. If you are going through same
situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

Joy visa said...

DR SUNNY HERBAL HOME,is a place where i use my eye's and see that there are real herbalist men,Dr SUNNY is a great herbalist that cure all type of virus with herb's which I'm one of the people that Dr SUNNY use herb to sect free today from a wicked virus (kidney stony) when I contacted this great herbalist on his e-mail (drsunnyna@.com) i told him how I fill pen's in my body,he let me know that I'm free from any virus with his Herb,I agreed with him and do what he said i should do and he send me bottles of herb which set me free from the deadly disease that i have suffered for so many years, I'm free today,I will advice you today if you have same problem that I have suffered before I get cured by drsunnyna@gmail.com HERBAL HOME you can contact him on his e-mail (drsunnyna@gmail.com) for total cure of any type of virus or disease that come across your body you can also contact him on his personal WhatsApp line +2348077875210,thank you DR SUNNY.

Mavoranking said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ediale a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Hiv virus, i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ediale sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Hiv negative. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ediale who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ediale because I got to know him through Maria lopez who he cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or salient and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Ediale through his email address dredialepowefulrhome101@gmail.com You can also call or WhatsApp him on:+2347085696147. Be kind enough to share as you received.

Anonymous said...

I have been cured through Dr Oseghale African Traditional roots and herbs.
Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ?
in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally.
Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All
you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life.
African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr oseghale and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com
CALLING +2347062814871
WHATSAPP LINE +2347062814871
Search on FaceBook @DrOseghaleHerbalMedication

Anonymous said...

few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

few weeks ago i left some pains and i want to the hospital my doc told me i had HPV about 1 year and i need to start the treatment early he gave me some medicine to be taking and i told him no i will not because i hated taking medicine when i wont not see cure for the purpose after i got home i started getting worried searching for strong advice and i found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got HPV cure from Dr onokun and i email Dr onokun 3 days passed i purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured i went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative contact him on email :Dronokunherbalcure@gmeil.com

Unknown said...

Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

Caroline Parra said...

I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr AGBOMIAN and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr AGBOMIAN and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: Dragbomianherbalcured77@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2347040843115

Unknown said...

My Dad has finally cured after 5 years of diagnosed with ALS. I just want to thanks this grate herbal Dr. I met online, I'm so excited to see my Dad healthy, walking with his two legs he can even exercise his body This is the miracle i have been praying and God has finally sent Dr. EHIMARE to healed my Dad out from ALS. I just want to thank him and also let the world know there is a grate herbal Dr. who easily eliminate ALS in 4 weeks with herbal treatment Here is online information to connect with Dr. Ehimare mail address: drehimareherbalremdeyhome22@gmail.com whatsapp number +2349027349748

grace said...

Appreciation is the key to doing more. That is why I have taken some time out to thank someone who cured me of my 5 years of HSV problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr.Godday and how he has been helping people of the same problem I quickly contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after everything. I found out that all was now okay with me and that my HSV problem was gone. That is why I have come out today to say thank you to Dr.Godday . if you need cure for HIV/AIDS, Herpes, Cancer or Diabetes of all types you can contact his via email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com or Whats App no +2349018437588.

West Valary said...

Thank GOD for My Life, i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr oso cured my HSV VIRUS, I have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since 2 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony, i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors, but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr oso the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION, then i contacted his WhatsApp number at +2348162084839 or email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com i explained everything to him and he prepared a cure, that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr OSO that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348162084839 GOD BLESS YOU ALL? .. Here is the DR OSOhttps://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

Robert Carol said...

few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on

Email:Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234-81352-38391

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1

sander Luiz said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that am completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes, and other std virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Edaghoghon herbal medicine. He is also a spell caster. He can cast spell to restore broken marriages, a good luck spell to exceed and prosper in life . Contact him through his Dr email dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com OR Whats App +2349056731866. 

Bigger Blogger Blog Point